Roll Compactor - Dry Compaction
Powder Dry Granulation Process
Application & Process:
The Roll Compactor machine is used for increased bulk density, making granules, dust free processing and reducing particle size of pharmaceutical ingredients in pharmaceutical industry, in food as well as chemical industry for densification and granulation of powder.
The material in form of powder passes through the two counter rotating rolls of roller compactor under very high pressure. As the volume decreases through the region of maximum pressure, the material is formed into a solid compact sheet or flakes of ingredients. These flakes or compact sheet of ingredients are reduced in size to obtain the desired grain size. The machine takes extra care to prevent the generation of fine during this process.
- Design is cGMP – Current Good Manufacturing Practices compliance
- All Product contact parts AISI 316 & non contact parts AISI 304.
- To achieve maximum bulk density and output by various type of rolls.
- Available different type of rolls - 1. Plain 2.Corrugated 3.Briquetted 4. Knurled.
- Machine fitted with Corrugated rolls.
- Option available for Hydraulically operated Uniform force distribution system can be provided for produce granules equal quality
- Option available for the compacting roll can be designed to provide with water cooling system..
- A C Frequency Variable Speed Drive for Auger
- Top and bottom scrapper of the roll to scrape off powder sticking on the roll.
- Enclosed drive with heavy duty gear box and motor for roll and auger/ feeder.
- The hopper and auger/ feeder assembly is lifted by hydraulically for easy cleaning & dismantling.
- Option for Uniform force system by hydraulically for Roller.
- Optional Water Cooling system for rolls & hopper.
- Inline Granulation with Granulator & sifting
- PLC Controls with HMI touch screen.
- Automatic loading by Vacuum Transfer system.
- Flame Proof Electrical.
- AC frequency drive for Roller.
- Limit switch for chamber, Slip clutch at drive of auger.
- Overload relay & Emergency stop.
Plot No. 3713, Phase-IV, G.I.D.C., Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382445, India