- 1.95 Lakh INR
- Octagonal Blender, Other
- Stainless Steel
- 200-250 Kg/hr
- 220-340 Volt (v)
- 410-440 Volt (v)
- 275-425 Kilograms (kg)
Application & Process :
Blenders are used for mixing, lubricating and blending in Pharmaceutical, Nutraceutical, Food, Chemical, cosmetics, ceramics, pesticide, plastics and other Allied industries
The octagonal shape blenders have six corner of product container for more tumbler effect to the material for fast and homogenizing mixing. It can perform homogenously dry mixing of free flowing powders, granules requiring low shearing force, Mixing and Blending of particles with rapid intermixing of particles irrespective of varying specific gravities. The material is loaded into the blender drum. The octagonal blender is tumbles the material in the container and spread out. The mixing is achieved in 5 to 15 minutes with better homogeneity.
Salient Features :
- Available Capacity model in octagonal blender 25 kg to 5000 kg batch size.
- Enclosed rigid drive with reduction gear box and motor.
- "A" type rigid structure of the machine with two sides resting of product container.
- Product container having discharge with butterfly valve and man hole.
- Charging hole with hinged lid with seal for charging and cleaning.
- Safety reeling provided for rotating area of product container.
- Fixed baffles provided for lumps braking.
- 1 Per Day
- 1-12 Week
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Plot No. 3713, Phase-IV, G.I.D.C., Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382445, India