- 95000 INR
- Lab Ball Mill
- Stainless Steel
- 200-250 Kg/hr
- 220-340 Volt (v)
- 410-440 Volt (v)
- 275-425 Kilograms (kg)
We are an eminent name in the market as a leading manufacturer and exporter of high performing Lab Ball Mill. It is highly praised due to its space saving design and excellent performance. Available in diverse models, this is used for performing pulverizing, milling or grinding job. This Lab Ball Mill is manufactured at our technically sound production unit using superior quality materials under the guidance of our team.
The Lab Ball Mill is a laboratory scale product, which is primarily utilized for assorted grind-able materials be they are dry or wet type. Offered product is efficiently applicable in herbals, catalyst and pharmaceuticals industries for extremely fine micron size assimilating. Fabricated with all contact parts in S.S.316 and non contact parts in S.S. 304, it is accessible with the drum size of 90 x 90 mm length. The cylinder type is assembled from S.S.304 quality material. The drum integrated in this product is rotated on two nos. drive shaft as well as the shaft is that is coated with rubber. The provided drum of Lab Ball Mill comes with changeable speed via Ac frequency drives for up to 60 RPM. The drive unit gear box and motor is enclosed in construction and is fabricated with S.S.304Q.
New Design Features :
- Designed as per demanding GMP Model, integrated controls panels are provisioned with speed regulators, RPM meter on-off push buttons and process cycle timers.
- Gives extremely fine powder for utilization in mineral dressing procedures.
- Drive shaft is provided that finishing of rubber.
- RPM Indicators and Cycle Timer, operation in agreement with the principle of impact.
|Drum Diameter||90 mm|
|Total Electric Power||0.18Kw|
- 1 Per Day
- 1-12 Week
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Plot No. 3713, Phase-IV, G.I.D.C., Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382445, India