- 1.25 Lakh INR
- IPC Bin Loader
- Stainless Steel
- 30-400 Kg/hr
- 220-410 Watt (w)
- 210-310 Volt (v)
- 400-600 Kilograms (kg)
The IPC Bin loader is employed for the transportation of the material removing dust and avoiding human touch. For this very reason, it is highly applicative in medicine industries for Load powder, Load slab in to hopper of blister collection, RMG bowl in to hopper of slab press, coat machine and online milling and sifting. Offered loader is incorporated with a hydraulic lifting device, primary frame, pivotal base and bin fixing subdivision. This main frame make the 360 degree rotation on the axis. The bin fixture arm can move in ascending and descending order via power pack system and hydraulic cylinder. The movable container/bin of IPC Bin loader arranged at a lower place can be run by the hydraulic drive system that elevates arm with the container and raises the instrument till it gets stopped-up precisely in a position and then it could be drop off via the opening.
Salient Features :
- Suitable for inline process with Milling, RMG and Sieve
- 360 degree swiveling motility of lifting arm.
- Loading Height 1000 mm to 3000 mm.
- Structure cladding is S.S.304 quality and matt finished.
- Hydraulic power pack system is provisioned for efficient lifting.
- The loader remains stable in the absence of power.
- Limit switches are provided to make stoppage in the hydraulic drive after the stroke is contended.
- Offer easy and favorable operation, with efficient changeover, operator protection and simple to maintain.
- Capacities from 30 Kg/Hr to 1200 Kg/Hr Industrial Productions.
- Design is cGMP â€“ Current Good Manufacturing Practices compliance.
- Product contact parts AISI 316/ 316L & non contact parts AISI 304
- 1 Per Day
- 1-12 Week
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Plot No. 3713, Phase-IV, G.I.D.C., Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382445, India