Price And Quantity
- 1.8 Lakh INR
- Dry Compaction, Other
- Stainless Steel
- 30-400 Kg/hr
- 220-410 Watt (w)
- 210-310 Volt (v)
- 400-600 Kilograms (kg)
Economic factors, resource conservation and time efficiency are some issues that are faced by the machines of this modern generation for finding usage in many primary industries such as chemical and pharmaceutical. Keeping in view the mentioned issues, the Dry Compaction process held in our company is carried out to avail the benefits of solids that are in powder forms by converting them into tablets, capsules, etc. The powders are converted because the physical properties of these powders make them difficult to process and used in further applications. By producing granules of fine and particular size, we aim to overcome such problems.
- The main benefit of using Dry Compaction process is that it helps in avoiding the usage of additional lubricants or binders in the process of wet granulation.
- As no liquid is used, thus the production of granules is not effected by any kind of chemicals or high temperature.
- Since the granules are not effected by chemicals, hence these do not harm the environment.
- Helps in determining the high quality
- 1 Per Day
- 1-12 Week
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Plot No. 3713, Phase-IV, G.I.D.C., Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382445, India