Application & Process:
Offered Blender Mixers are utilized for blending, combining and lubricating procedures in the industries of food, chemical, pharmaceutical, ceramics, pesticide, cosmetics, plastics etc. These octagonal molded blenders are incorporated with six corners of containers so as to ensure an efficient tumbler effect as well as fast & homogenizing concoction. These can execute dry admixture of granules free flowing powders, that require reduced shearing force. The Blender Mixers offer fast intermixing of particles heedless of varied specific gravities. The material kept inside these mixers can be loaded into the blender drum and the mixing is attained in 5 to 15 minutes with finer uniformity.
- Designed in compliance with cGMP â Current Good Manufacturing Practices.
- The contact parts are in accordance with AISI & non contact parts are in accordance with AISI 304.
- Best dry mixers for the homogenization blending of multiple batches in to an individual batch.
- Accessible Capacity model in these blender is from 25 kg to 5000 kg batch sizing.
- Enclosed inflexible drives are available with reduction gear box and motor, appropriate for the lubrication of granules.
- âAâ type rigid construction of the machine are available with two sides resting, fixed baffles are provided for lumps constraining.
- Product containers are featured with discharges, butterfly valves and man holes, electric controls panels come with good cycle time.
- Charging hole is also provisioned with circumstanced lids and seals that ensure cleaning and charging.
- Safety reeling is proffered for the rotating orbit of product container.
Plot No. 3713, Phase-IV, G.I.D.C., Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382445, India